ITEM CODE: GDFBS
HOW TO OPERATE:
1. Connect Gas bottle and turn on gas
2. Turn the black knob anti clockwise from OFF position to PILOT and press both black & blue pilot knob simultaneously and hold for 1-2 minutes (might take longer since the air has to be COMPLETELY bled from the system)
3. Press the RED IGNITOR button to light the fryer while holding the black and blue knob, keep holding both black & blue knob for about 30-40 seconds while the pilot is lit and then release
4. Turn the black knob from PILOT position to ON and the fryer will start
5. Turn the thermostat dial to desired temperature
Q: Fryer won’t light
A: Follow instructions above, check gas connection, check for gas leaks and kinked hoses.
Ensure that the O Ring is on so the gas does not escape.
If you can hear gas leaking the O Ring may be off. Shut down immediately