How to operate:
- Water plugged in and turned "On" (only if Steam is required)
- Press Red button on Water Filter until Water squirts out
- Power plugged in and turned "On"
- Press "On/Off" Key
- Manual Screen will appear with 150°C & 50% Water
- Use the "Arrows" below the ON/OFF Key and select desired temp setting
- If no water is connected use "Arrows" and move Water to 0%
- Press "OK" (centre of arrows)
- Yellow field appears for time, select with "Arrow" to desired Cooking Time
- Press "Start/Stop" Key
- Ovenwill start and alarm will sound when cooking cycle is completed
Manual with Probe
Follow as above steps 1 to 9
- Yellow field appears for time, press "OK" again
- Yellow field appears next to probe, select desired Temperature with arrows.
- Press "Start/Stop"
- Oven will start and alarm will sound when cooking cycle is completed
Do not use Hand Shower in Oven if temperature is over 120°C
Wipe the outside with Damp Soapy Soft Cloth ONLY
Oven has Auto Clean Function
- Select special program key
- Special Program screen appears, press auto clean (2nd from left)
- Select with arrow desired 1-5 program
- Press Start/Stop Key
- Do NOT open Door while cleaning is in progress
Q: Oven powers up but does not start
A: Ensure that door is properly shut
Q: Oven does not steam
A: Check Water supply, press the red button on Water filter
Temperature of Cabin needs to be less than 110°C
Q: Can Oven be removed from the Frame?
Q: Can Oven be carried upstairs?
A:Yes, we need to know so we can bring special Lifting Equipment