ITEM CODE: GDFP
HOW TO OPERATE:
- Connect Gas
- Turn on Gas
To start Unit;
- Turn combination gas valve knob to "Pilot" position
- Depress valve knob and light pilot manually with stick lighter
- With pilot burning, hold knob depressed for 60 seconds
- Release knob, pilot should remain lit.
- Turn Thermostat to desired temperature
- Relighting - wait for 5 minutes before attempting to relight the pilot to allow for any gas in the fryer to dissipate
Ensure all oil removed and crumbs and food cleared and wiped out with paper
Q: Fryer won’t light
A: Follow instructions above, check gas connection, check for gas leaks and kinked hoses.
Ensure that the O Ring is on so the gas does not escape.
If you can hear gas leaking the O Ring may be off. Shut down immediately